Dr Sullivan graduated with Honours from the University of Queensland. She completed a Research Doctorate in Medicine (UK) at The General Infirmary at the University of Leeds. She has recently qualified as a certified health informatician.
Dr Sullivan is currently a senior staff specialist in Endocrinology and cares for patients at Princess Alexandra Hospital. She is the Co-Chair for the Queensland Diabetes Network. Dr Sullivan is is the Medical Lead for Digital Health Improvement for Queensland and Co-Chair of the Statewide Network for Digital Healthcare Improvement.
- Consultant Endocrinologist
- Co-Director, HITEC (Healthcare Innovation and Transformation Excellence Collaboration)
- Co-Chair, Statewide Digital Health Improvement Network (DHIN)
- Medical Lead, Digital Health Improvement
- Co-Chair, Statewide Diabetes Clinical Network
- Clinical Excellence Division
- Princess Alexandra Hospital, Metro South Health