Building on the success of previous Hacking Health events, we’re hosting the Innovation Jam at the 2019 eHealth Expo.
The three-day event brings together a variety of bright and diverse thinkers to shine a light on key problems and opportunities in healthcare. Researchers, students, startups and corporates will work with healthcare professionals to come up with innovative solutions and initiatives.
At the end of the innovation jam – a partnership between eHealth Queensland and Hacking Health Queensland – participants will pitch their ideas and designs on the expo's main stage.
Who should attend?
- Health professionals keen to participant in eHealth innovation events and learn about design thinking in the context of healthcare
- People involved in a healthcare with a challenge to solve or opportunity to explore
- Start-ups, established companies, innovators and researchers interested in solving problems and building new networks
- Clinical, business, data, developer, designer and patient subject matter experts willing to share knowledge and provide mentorship to support teams
- "Virtual" clinical and research experts who cannot attend in-person, but are willing support teams email or telephone during the Jam, June 4th & 5th
- Patients, carers, consumers, healthcare service providers and other interested groups
Pre-event meet ups
We recommend participants attend some pre-event activities to prepare for the eHealth Innovation Jam.
These events will provide information about innovation jams and how they work, and offer an opportunity to network with other participants before the event.
Additional events will be updated here as they are finalised.
Hacking Health Queensland is part of a global network, acting locally to share knowledge and enable innovation and entrepreneurship to advance and improve health and healthcare, including through the design and facilitation of hackathons, design jams, innovation and educational events. We connect and collaborate with the health sector, government, academia, research, startups and industry.
Health Accelerator (AHx) at Sunshine Coast Health Institute is a catalyst for validating and commercialising new, innovative health-related products and services, with access to state-of-the-art facilities, simulation suites and laboratories. The Innovation Centre will find, fund and accelerate 10 ambitious businesses in the region, giving them the skills, connections and opportunities they need to take their business to the next level.
Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. Oracle Volunteers generously donate their time and talents to make a positive impact on communities around the world.