The eHealth Queensland Expo and digital successes across Queensland Health were celebrated extensively in media articles published following the event.
In addition to positive coverage of the event itself, numerous media outlets picked up on the digital health achievements in Queensland, including the digital hospital rollout and improvements in patient safety– such as an 88 per cent reduction in pressure injuries and a 37 per cent reduction in hospital acquired infections.
Our Expo media partner Healthcare IT News, a national online news site, covered the Expo – with editor Lynne Minion describing it as ‘the best digital health conference’ she had attended – and published several positive articles.
View the articles on the media outlets’ websites:
Healthcare IT News
- “The art of what’s possible”: Queensland Government and vendors collaborate in industry-first showcase
- Head of eHealth Queensland on stunning ieMR stats and a future of interstate digital health collaboration
- Digital health: it’s in our DNA. Queensland Health Minister on the state’s high-tech revolution
- Queensland Health to have 27 hospitals on Cerner digital stack by 2020
- Queensland digital hospitals boosting outcomes
- Queensland’s digital hospitals improving patient care